Skip to main content
Asset & Property Management
Digital Marketing Strategist
Experience Senior Living LLC, a subsidiary of NexCore Group, is an enterprising developer and owner of senior living communities with a desire to positively disrupt the senior living industry. Our communities include independent living, assisted living and memory care. We strive to design communities with innovative environments customized for resident, family and team member preferences and market characteristics. We place an emphasis on compassion, connection, wellness and innovation using modern technology to enhance experiences.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Strategist who has a passion for marketing analytics and a desire to learn and grow in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that values collaboration.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The Digital Marketing Strategist works with the senior living team to drive occupancy growth through conversion by implementing strategies to optimize and improve the performance of the marketing funnel for our digital platforms. Our most successful team members thrive on innovative thinking that is strategic and creative.
This position is essential to the day-to-day operations of the team and requires an individual with expert-level campaign execution knowledge. The Digital Marketing Strategist executes marketing campaigns via SEO, paid advertising and search engine marketing, conversion rate optimization, programmatic advertising, email marketing and social media optimization to meet the business and brand goals. This role must provide insights, leadership, strategy and have a knowledge of CRM engagement. Key areas of focus and paid search, marketing automation, landing page optimization including:
• Conducts A/B testing of page layouts and/or page elements via updating pages, page layouts and/or page elements within the CMS and implementing needed updates/enhancements for website optimization and improved lead generation.
• Conducts split tests on email headlines, body copy, timing/sequence and email templates.
• Aligns overall marketing and business objectives using organic and paid social media management through best practice sharing, content creation and curation, community management, campaign strategy, tracking and analytics.
• Increases search engine rankings and the conversion rate.
• Work with designers and developers to create new tactics.
• Analyzes and reports on effectiveness of digital marketing platforms through monitoring of KPIs and ensures projects are executed within budget.
• Build, implement, track, analyze and optimize Paid Search campaigns in Google AdWords, BingAds and other search engines focused on CRO.
• Actively test and analyze keywords, ad copy, creatives, placements and landing pages to increase CTR.
• Integrate digital and social initiatives across multiple platforms and channels.
• Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communication Science or equivalent.
• 3-5 years of experience in relevant digital/social media experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid understanding of social media and digital landscape and marketing with a firm grasp of emerging digital tools.
• Strong digital/social strategy, communications and content development background.
• Understanding of web analytics and thorough understanding of digital touch points.
• Advanced knowledge of digital campaign execution and optimization
• Advanced knowledge of search engine interfaces including Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook, native and more
• Experience with SEM, Google Analytics, Google My Business, Google Tag Manager and other media attribution and conversion tools
• Experience with Facebook Advertising
• Experience with chat-based marketing tools (Facebook Messenger, Drift, Intercom)
• Experience with landing page optimization tools like FullStory and Mixpanel
• Some knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS
• Creative problem solver that loves data and has the ability to overcome challenges and identify opportunities
• Strong analytical, strategic, project management, and problem-solving skills
• Experience in marketing analytics, conversion funnel optimization, CRM and marketing automation
• Intermediate to Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Ability to travel up to 15%
Physical Demands/Work Environment
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to speak and hear. The associate is frequently required to sit for extended periods of time, stand, walk, use hands and fingers, and reach with hands and arms. It requires the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets, and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
Contact us at